I'm speaking at OSCON in Portland next week, and what a busy week it will be. In addition to my personal session on marketing open source projects, I've added some Palm stuff in collaboration with HP. If you can't attend OSCON but will be in Portland I will also be speaking at the Portland Java Users Group. I'll also be working at the HP booth where we will be giving away phones, books, tshirts and some super nice water bottles. Here's the full schedule:
- Tuesday 6:00PM: Introduction to the Mobile Web Portland Java User's Group Oracle Building, 8th Floor room 8005 Pacwest Center, 1211 SW 5th Avenue Portland, Oregon
- Wednesday: 10:40AM HP's Session: Cloudy with a Chance of Revolution This is an overview of where HP is going in the cloud, including a section on webOS and Ares.
- Wednesday: 3:10PM Swing Hacks book signing I'll be signing copies of Swing Hacks at the Powell's booth.
- Wednesday: 6:00PM O'Reilly Author Meet and Greet O'Reilly booth, #313
- Friday 10AM Marketing your Open Source Project on a Shoestring Budget Learn how to generate interest and build a userbase for your open source project. Portland 255
Posted July 14th, 2010