Apps and Projects
- SideDeck: realtime HTML presentation framework. Try it here.
- Silly.io: The Ministry of Silly Things, an open source wikipedia for computable data.
- Brainshell-Parser: parser for a unit based calculator. See it live here.
- AMX: yet another node process manager.
- MeowLang, a simple programming language built from the ground up on Ohm. Written for this blog series on how to build your own language in under 200 lines of code.
- Razzmaster: CLI program to find and configure headless Raspberry Pis on your local network.
- URLExpander: a super tiny URL expander written in Node + Express.
- PixelEater: a web-based pixel drawing tool with layers, palettes, zoom, and eyedropper.
- XmasCard 2016: a retro JRPG comedy Christmas card.
Older Projects (mostly dead)
- FontSlicer: render glyphs from Font-Awesome and other icon fonts as PNGs, with selected color and font size. All client side. Shows off PNG and zip file manipulation in the browser.
- photonsh: a simple shell implemented in pure JS. See the blog post for details.
- HexCanvas: draw pixels, turns into hex code for Adafruit LED matrixes.
- BabyCad Plate: simple tool to position holes in a flat plate, then download an STL for 3D printing.
- BoxMatic: simple browser CAD app to make a box w/ holes in it for 3D printing. Shows 3D rendering using OpenJSCad. Does 2D rendering with Amino.
- ANT task to bundle of Java 6 (not Java 7) apps as desktop executables. github project
- Flying Saucer: Pure Java CSS 2.1 HTML renderer. I haven't worked on it in a while, but there's still a community around it. Good for rendering PDFs. Google code project
- Leonardo Sketch: a desktop drawing tool. written in java.
- Arduino X: Java: alternative IDE for Arduino, rewritten from the ground up. github project
- Electron: Alternative IDE for Arduino, written with Atom Shell. No longer in development. Github repo.
- Javadocs 2020: an early attempt to reinvent JavaDocs
Posted August 23rd, 2013